Well, I've finally determined that I am not going to get the card out in the mail, so hopefully you'll enjoy it here.Some things we loved about this year...
G: school, soccer, reading books about dinosaurs and dragons, getting a new baby sister
C: a new big girl bed with ballerina sheets, Hello Kitty, play dishes, a new love of puzzles and reading
M: siblings who can't get enough of me, smiling at my family
Guy: reading to the kids before bed, holding my baby girl, talking with G and C about things like how electricity works (I usually end up saying something like, "I don't know, let's look it up" or more often, "go ask your mom").
Gal: finding out that three kids will not kill me (yet), revisiting some old hobbies, enjoying time playing with kids and cooing at my sweet baby
Goodbye 2010 - we had more ups than downs, we laughed more than we cried - here's to 2011!
I love it! Your kids are so cute. C has the prettiest smile :)
ReplyDeleteGreat picture! Hope you're having fun in SC. Looks like we'll be here for New Year's -- want to plan a party?
ReplyDeleteVery cute! We miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteWow-what cuties! 3 hasn't killed us either... yet
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
Thanks for the Christmas card! Beautiful photo... They're all so cute. We're so excited you're blogging again! :)
ReplyDeleteYour kiddos are seriously way too cute!
ReplyDelete